Week 6 – Leader Change Galore
Week 6 brings us our first 2 time weekly leader in Cordy. He was 1st in week 1 and gets back in the saddle this week. No GM has lead in back to back weeks. That may change soon, however, as Cordy and Haukster are starting to open up a slight lead on the rest of the pack.
News & Notes
- Fulty posts 37 pts, goes 1-2 as he played Cordy and T-Man
- T-Man posts 39 pts, goes 2-1 as he played Cordy
- Orv pulls one out of his ass as he posts the 2nd worst total but still manages a win against Erty
- Erty is the only team without a point this week as all others managed at least 1 win.
- Haukster has a big Sunday and blows past Derko and EZ for a perfect 2-0
- 8 GM’s finished with 31+ pts. Parity!
- After a hot start, Erty has only 5 pts in the last 4 weeks (drunken bum!)
- Not to leave a brother in arms stranded, Gojo manages only 4 pts over 4 weeks to keep Erty company and hold on to the pick-up for another week
The Pick-Up: Gojo uses his “first pick-up in years” to select Tommy Wingels. Say what? A quick interweb search indicates he plays for the Sharks and has been promoted to the top line until
the Sasquatch Brent Burns returns. Which is tomorrow. For those of you unfamiliar with Wingels work, here he is shooting the puck into the goalies pads…
Or taking a hit…
POTW: the ageless wonder that is Martin Brodeur posts 8 pts for team Orville to provide 1/3 of Orv’s pts for the week. Kinda makes up for dressing Ramo-rod I guess. What’s that meow? (sorry, Super Troopers references)
Week 6 Standings