Week 9 – Haukster Hits the Gas!
It’s been close for a while with a few leader changes, but this week sees Haukster jump solidly to the front of the pack with a 6 point lead over 2nd. There have been some big trades lately showing who’s Going For It! and who’s scuttling the ship for the Cream of the Crop of 2014 picks aka “The Weakest Draft in Years!” Even the Devils are forfeiting their 1st round pick in that draft (thank you, Ilya Kovalchuk)
News & Notes:
- Haukster & Erty share the big week with 39 points, but they play each other and go 2-0-1 for 5 points this week.
- The next best week went to Derko & Gojo with 37, but they only managed to go 1-1.
- It was the guy with the 3rd best week of 34 points to go a perfect 3-0. Attaboy Vinny! Your table is proud of you!
- EZ was right behind Vinny but was only 1-2. He reacts to the news below
- Malkin was the Player of the Week with 9 points. Sometimes a trade isn’t just “win-win” but more like “win-win big and kick ass!”
- The week 7 pick-up was used by Vinny to grab Scrivens LA; and he also got the week 8 pick-up
- The week 9 pick up is a lottery again with GoJo, T-Man, and Orv in the running – its a “1” that is rolled meaning Gojo gets the week 9 pick-up