Week 16 Recap
There are certain moments in sport when we, the weekend warriors, who “could have made ‘The Show’ if not for my bad knees….” share a bond with the “real” athletes and feel their pain. If you watched the Seahawks-49ers game on Sunday, or were there in person (how was it Haukster? Crazy, eh?) you may have seen this….
In Other News…
- Cordy stretched his lead for 1st over Derko to 10 points by going 3-0, and is now on a 17-2 run
- GoJo had the Big Week with 46 points and he appears to be going for it as he’s 5-1 in the past two weeks
- T-Man’s also on a nice little 7-1 run
- Fulty’s jumped into 3rd with a 13-3-1 run
- On the slide…. Derko is 0-5 in the past 2 weeks, and Haukster’s gone 2-9 in the past four.
- The Pick-up goes to Rolphy; last week GoJo grabbed Olli Matta with his pick-up
PLAYER OF THE WEEK
Team Fulty player & Team Canada Super-Snub Marty St. Louis racks up 8 points for POTW honors