Draft 14 Complete
Draft o-14 went down with few incidents and only a few trades as Orv secured the 1st overall from Gordie and took Sam Reinhart from the Beleaguered Sabres.
Important items of note:
- The payout for this season will include 5th place getting their money back. The payout from 1st to 5th is: $190, $130, $90, $50, $40.
- Erty Manning (reluctantly) will take over the running of officepools.com
- Any new GMs must attend their first draft.
- Max number of GMs the OFHL should accept was capped at 14
- Fulty got King Henrik and Zetterbug from GoJo for Kris Kringle and TJ Sochi
Less important items of note:
- 1st shot of the night went to Orv for selecting Derko’s Gaudreau
- Mongolia & Calgary are more fun than Sun Peaks
- Vinny’s never had fun with the 2 goalie rule
- Stifler was not happy with all the attention paid to his mom
- Never draft for EZ unless you’ve had lessons in matrix dynamics
- The winner of the Derko Cup will now have to wear the trophy for all official group photos
- Stuffed bears are great at spooning
- GoJo still can only whisper “omaha”
- No matter how many times you tell him, Erty will not use the wire brush
- Apparently “Bring hamburgers for 8” means “Bring hamburgers for 8 families for 8 years”
- Derko is a man of great focus….. until he sees yoga pants
- “You say Rynnas, I say Renis. You say Pynnas, I say Penis”
- Rum Chata is:
- a) a mexican cream liqueur with cinnamon,
- b) great in coffee
- c) foreverafter referred to as “RumChit” by Rolphy
- d) disturbing when exploded over Orv’s face
And finally, the Napkin will prove 100% accurate. Until the end of the 1st week.
First games are Oct 8th. Get your rosters in prior to the drop of the first puck. Good luck boys!