WEEK 2 RAMBLINGS
- 2 teams still undefeated; Haukster and Cordy both at 5-0
- It could easily have been 3 teams with perfect records as for the 2nd week in a row Rolphy has the 2nd best player points, but just happens to be playing the team with the best weekly player points.
- Stifler & JBR faced off in the battle of Newbies with Durand taking the win.
- But JBR pulled off a win of his own against ERTY who is still looking for his first win
- That means this week’s pick-up goes to Erty
- JBR picked up Jared McCann of the Canucks and dumped Superstar Dany Heatley
Cut-Down Day Rules
On Nov. 2 (after week 4) we will cut our teams down to 30 players — 13 on the roster, 12 on the bench, and 5 on the prospect list. Remember the Prospects rules
PROSPECT LIST – the prospect list may include any players who are 23 years or younger on the day they were placed on the list.
- On Cut-Down Day, each GM will designate a Prospect List of 5 players maximum
- No player may be designated as a Prospect or moved to the Prospect List after Cut-Down Day unless they are acquired through the pick-up
- Prospect List player may be activated to the Active Roster or Bench at any time. The player loses their “Prospect” designation for the remainder of the season while on an OFHL roster. If the Bench has 12 or more players, a player must be dropped to make room for the player coming from the Prospect List.
- Teams may have more than 5 prospects on their roster during the season, but must cut down to 5 by the pre-draft cut-down day.
- The Prospect List may only carry more than 5 players if another Prospect is acquired through a trade.
- At the end of each season, Prospects are placed on the regular roster.
PLAYER OF THE WEEK
Tyler Seguin and Jon Quick each had 8 points this week to share POTW accolades