Week 11 – Merry OFHLmas!
- Thanks to Orv and his sandwich maker for hosting the OFHL christmas party on Sunday. Congrats to FULTY who won the “Draw your own name tag after 5 drinks” competition. His winning entry is found here. Guess which is his.
- Cordy has the big week with 37 – no change in the standings as Fulty also goes 3-0.
- JBR gets the stinky week with 16 and has been exposed as going ‘supertanker” this season by Fulty’s former soccer coach. That said, he gets the pick up for week 11.
- Best battle in the OFHL right now is for 4th as Vinny, Rolphy, Haukster, EZ, & Erty are all bunched up for that spot. If Orv could get it together he could challenge as well.
- Haukster is winless in last 3 weeks
- Stifler goes up 3-0 in the “Battle of the Newbs.”
Fleury managed to stay mumps-free and grabbed the potw honors with 8 points
OFHL Christmas AGM – Wed Dec 24 10:30am (ish) @ Denny’s – Come with a designated player for the deadwood player exchange, and if you can’t attend, text your player to the kmsh 250-267-8120 or someone you trust. But only if you want to.
TRADES & TRANSACTIONS
EZ just can’t get enough of the pick-ups as he trades for another one. He sends
future superstar solid prospect utility player baked potato Curtis Lazar (OT) to Stifler for the Pickup (week 10), and Stifler’s 3rd pick in 2015.
EZ is still trying to make up for all the useless “Funny Z-name” picks he was forced to take when the legitimate names on his draft list ran out. Not so funny now, eh, Mongolia-man?
WONDER HOW MUMPS SPREAD? ASK CLAUDE GIROUX