Week 13 – Happy 2015!
Great to watch all this hockey over the break. WJC was awesome for watching the prospects list players, and the Spengler Cup was…. well, as one OFHL GM said, “It’s not often you get to see all of JBR’s roster on the ice at one time.”
- Fulty & Cordy each notch 37: Fulty goes 3-0, Cordy goes 0-2
- Fulty jumps into 1st place and is on a 16-0 run. Can anyone stop him? Will we have to sit at the Vinny Table just to be out of ear-shot of his bragging?
- Derko has huge week with 56 points – Hedman & Shattenpants each notch 8 points
- eZ has 2nd best week with 45 points. Yes, this is the same guy who had a win last week with a measly 10 points.
- JBR’s plans of going supertanker this year take a serious blow as he gets a very respectable 32 points and goes 1-1
- So the pick-up for week 13 goes to Stifler
Lehtonen DL had 9 points for team EZ,
but Jaromir Jagr NJ gets a hat-trick Saturday night to become (what was at first believed) the oldest player ever to record a hat-trick. Upon further records searching it was discovered that Derko had him beat by 11 years and one grand-child.