Week 17 – Haukster on the Move
- Haukster jumps into 3rd as he overtakes Derko; he’s 10-1 in the last month (tied with Fulty for hottest team)
- Cordy has the big week with 38; JBR at the other end with 22
- Stifler gets 5 points from his most recent pick-up
- Stifler ties EZ$ and gets his first points of 2015
- JBR used his pick-up to grab Duquette TB (no shot required)
- Pick-up this week goes to Stifler as a “1” is rolled in the lottery
Byfuglien is still considered a D-Man by NHL.com, but not by The Hockey News or Rotowire. Enjoy it while it lasts, T-Man. Big Buff played forward on Tuesday vs. the Canucks since Evander Kane was a healthy scratch. Rumor was that Evander and Kassian were out playing bar trivia the previous night. (Kassian’s reaction to being a healthy scratch)
Fleury PT was top-point getter this past week, getting 8 points for Vinny. JBR’s Hutton was in the running for POTW, and probably should have got it with this save.
Not to be outdone by Hutton, Erty’s Varlamov had some great stick play also,
Wednesday was the day for NCAA football programs to sign their new recruits. UCLA’s big signing was Snoop Dogg’s kid, wide receiver Cordell Broadus. This was awkward because Snoop is a big USC guy, but he sucked it up and pulled on some UCLA gear for junior. He also sported a Toronto Maple Leafs hat for the occasion. It was the old-style logo that looks like a cannabis leaf.
Posted on February 8, 2015, in Uncategorized and tagged byfuglien, desharnais, duquette, fiddler, fleury, hutton, islanders, Kane, kassian, predators, satellite debris, sedins, snoop dog, varlamov. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.