Week 6 Recap
- Thanks to Fulty for doing the weekly recap last Sunday and finding a rare photo of that mythical creature, the elusive President of Meat Bringin’.
- And then there was one…Fulty dominated the week with 45 points and remains the only undefeated team in the OFHL.
- GoJo, Rolphy, and Vinny were also perfect this week
- Cordy loses for the first time this year – drops 2 and sits only one point above GoJo.
- Low week went to JBR (15) and that draws another pick-up with a roll of 2.
- Next week sees the Great Turtle Race take center stage as JBR & Stifler race towards Auston Matthews.
Fan of Old-time hockey? Jets and Preds filled the penalty boxes on Saturday night – 12 players in the Sin Bin (6 in each)
Looks like the Minions.
Are you liking the Preds yellow helmets/jerseys combo?
Here’s a run-down of all the NHL logos in history. (weak segue, I know, but cool graphic.)
His two goalies point totals tied JBR’s entire team, and Henrik Lundqvist lead Team Fulty with 8 points.