Week 7 Postings
- Orv & Vinny both have huge 40 point weeks…unfortunately neither had a perfect week as they played each other.
- T-Man (3-0) and Rolphy (2-0) were the only perfect teams this week.
- Fulty had his first losses of the season (0-2) but still holds onto first place.
- The Great Turtle Race saw JBR beat Stifler by one point, but still sits in last overall (or first in the Auston Matthews lottery)
- The pick-up falls to a lottery again and #4 means Stifler gets another pick at the pick-up
Happy Birthday Old Fart!
GoJo had another b-day, and while he still looks like a British Fabio, he is 18,993 days old. Plus….
Speaking of old….We all saw how old Kevin Bieksa was getting in last year’s playoff and how Michael “Mr. Irrelevant” Ferland rendered Bieksa… well…. irrelevant. Another sign of age was seen in a recent fight with Mike Fisher of the Preds. Mr. “Carrie Underwood” popped him one that dislodged one of the longest teeth ever seen since Chelios over-stayed his welcome.
Continuing on the “age” theme… anyone remember how good this guy was?
Orv’s Anderson leads the way with a 9 point week and most smashed waterbottles on his forehead.
Somebody’s been doing their homework when it comes to drafting (3 of them) or trading (Kane) for these stats monsters. Damn you, Fulty!