Week 12 – Happy New Year!
Sorry for the lateness of the page but the festive season caught up with me.
Hope you all had a festive Christmas free from catching up on the hi-lites/low-lites each night.
Anyways, the WJC is front and center, so …Game On!
- The Denny’s Christmas Exchange took place with some major players switching teams. But their names escape me. A couple of guys named “Smith” switched teams. Ask Fulty for the low-down.
- T-Man went 3-0 – big week with 31 points
- Erty also goes 3-0
- Both those guys are pushing up the standings, pressuring the top 4
- Stifler had the low week with 10 pts.
- JBR’s 4th consecutive winning week
- HOT: Derko on a 7-1-1 run
- NOT: EZ 0-5-1, Stif 0-6
- As for the lottery pick-up, a 4 was rolled, Pick-up goes to JBR
EZ’s Niemi DL gets the nod with a modest week of 7 points
STUFF & THINGS
Obviously the Bruin is a craft beer fan. None of that Molson Canadian crap.
Wild Scoreboard takes a shot at Yukon Cornelius…er… Jordie Benn.
STAT READING MUSIC
Some new Foo. Rock & Roll’s not dead.
That’s it. HAPPY NEW YEAR!