Week 14 Wrap
- Derko’s hot streak continues (13-1-1) as he jumps into 2nd passing Fulty who is cooloing off (4-6-1)
- Coldest team is EZ (0-11-1)
- Big Week for ORV with 39
- Orv jumps past T-Man into 7th place
- Perfect weeks for Orv, C, D, G, & R
- T-Man went 0-3 as he played the top 3 guys
- Haukster had stinky week with 20 points; Erty was one point better but went 1-1 as he played H
After last weeks post, I Was reminded of some other great “behind the bench” moments.
Hartnell vs. Hulk Hogan
Nobody mocks the Hulkster!
It’s the half-way point so time to see how the Napkin is doing.
Fairly accurate, but has GoJo 10th and Orv at 11th. GoJo will finish higher, but is this where we all think “Trader Orv” will eventually end up?
Remember David Rundblad? Sure ya do. A few of us had him on our rosters. He and Tim Erixon were going to be the next Nik Lidstroms. Became whipping boy everywhere he went. TSN mentioned his name during the WJC. Interesting to track his progress:
- Drafted 17th overall by STL 2009
- Traded to OTT for a 1st rd pick (became Vlad Tarasenko) – good return for STL
- Traded to PHX for Kyle Turris – OTT could have had Tarasenko? At least they cut their losses.
- Traded to CHIC for 2nd rd pick ’14 – Christian Dvorak (8 pts for USA in recent WJC)
- Won Stanley Cup
Orv’s D-Men have been outscoring his forwards the past weeks and it continues as Tyson Barrie notches 9 points
Orv’s choice for “Music To Read Stats By.”
Posted on January 10, 2016, in Uncategorized and tagged barrie, blackhawks, Don Cherry, dvorak, flyers, hartnell, hulk hogan, jersey foul, rundblad, stanley cup, tarasenko, the napkin, turris. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.