Week 7 – Grey Cup & Vegas
The Rod Blacks are Champs!
Well, it’s official…
Las Vegas Desert…er, Golden Knights are now a real thing.
They dropped the “Las” and eventually they’ll just drop the “Golden” and that will give us a name we can live with. (plus the Kings are now to be known as the “Angeles Kings.”) And there’s precedent for this. Calgary has dropped the “F” from their team name for years….. (rimshot…)
Anyways, here’s a brief history of expansion.
THE WEEK IN BULLETS
- Big week was a 3-way between Rolphy, Gojo, & Fulty as they all got 40 points. Unfortunately…
- for Rolphy & GoJo, they played each other so had to settle for 2 wins & a tie
- Fulty & Cordy went 3-0 (and Cordy only had 29 points)
- Movers: T-Man moved up 2 spots to 9th; Orv dropped 2 spots to 12th
- Cordy’s on an 11-1 run; Rolphy’s run is 10-1-1; Haukster is on an 8-1 run
- R&S are on an 0-15 run; EZ is 0-6
- R&S used their pick up to grab Ryan Hartman CH – dropped Joel Ward
- R&S are in last, but the pick-up goes to a lottery which they won.
PLAYER OF THE WEEK
Craig Anderson OT has a huge week with 10 points to help GoJo get 40.
Grey Cup Winner
Bubbles is right. Watch below
Man, I miss those days….. Nowadays most of the violence is in the stands.
No Cake For Timmy. Don’t think he cares.
There’s still no love for this Stanley Cup Champ
Craig Cunningham of Trail BC, former Vancouver Giants captain and current captain of the Coyotes farm team Tucson Roadrunners, remains in critical condition. Good article by Bob Mackenzie TSN below.
Posted on November 27, 2016, in Uncategorized and tagged 90s, anderson, bubbles, cake, capitals, cfl, cocoaine, crosby, cunningham, expansion, fights, giants, golden knights, grey cup, kessel, las vegas, lightning, malone, penguins, red blacks. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.