Week 17 – Super Amazing!
A Comeback for the Ages! Love ’em or hate ’em, Brady, Belichick, and the Patriots are incredible. What a game! Way better than the commercials.
Whatever happened at half-time definitely worked. Brady came out firing. Probably didn’t spend his half-time like Len Dawson of the KC Chiefs did back in Super Bowl I.
Anyways…on with our show.
THE WEEK IN BULLETS
- Best of the week: T-Man with 46 pts.
- 3-0 weeks for T-Man, Cordy, Fulty, & Stifler
- Movers: Derko’s up 1 spot, as is T-Man. Stifler jumps up 2 spots and is now out of the bottom 3.
- T-Man has moved up 5 spots (from 10th to 5th) in 4 weeks.
- T-Man is on a 14-0-1 run.
- Stifler’s on an 8-3-1 run.
- Big Trade on Sunday: T-man trades Jenner CB, Sergachev MT, Samsonov WS & Rolphy’s 2017 1st rounder to Ren & Stimpy for Condon OT & their 2018 1st rounder
- JBR used his pick-up to grab Sam Steel (Ducks 1st rounder ’17) who is ripping up the WHL with the Regina Pats.
- Pick -up for this week is a lottery: 1,2,3 goes to R&S, 4,5 goes to JBR, 6 goes to Orv…. and it’s a …..no way,.. it’s a 6. So the pick-up goes to Orv. Bring your offers.
PLAYER OF THE WEEK
Nobody could top 6 points for the week so the POTW goes to: Granlund MN, Marchand BO, Karlsson OT, Pietrangelo ST, Ward CR, and Backstrom WS
Known as “Headband Henry,’ Boucha was the 1970s poster-boy for concussion elimination as he faithfully wore the NHLs first concussion helmet known as the “Bjorn Borg Wimbeldon Edition.”
Speaking of shrapnel, here’s a list of Shae Weber’s victims.
Still some hangovers from All-Star Weekend.
Bryzgalov is back in the game. Not sure what his role is.
Just a reminder that he is “not scared of bear; just bear in forest.”
Want more of Bryz?
Russian Math reminded me of this classic Kassian & Bieksa encounter back in their ‘nuck days.
Think Bettman’s hated?
That’s a handful, now.
That’s it. Enjoy your week.
Posted on February 5, 2017, in Uncategorized and tagged backstrom, bieksa, boucha, brady, bryzgalov, concussion, granlund, injury, karlsson, kassian, marchand, pietrangelo, ward, weber. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.