Get ready for Week 19 wrap-up with the best pre-game hype ever. NSFW
THE WEEK IN BULLETS
- Derko & Fulty have big week with 36
- D, F, C, R, & T all go 3-0
- T-Man & Haukster swap places again this week with T jumping 2 spots and H falling 2
- Orv drops to 13th; JBR jumps up to 12th
- Pick up for this week: R&S 123, Orv 45, and JBR 6….it’s a “1” so R&S get the pick-up for this week.
- R&S pick-up former OHL scoring phenom Kevin Labanc SJ & cut Riley Sheahan DT
- 2 more weeks with the pick-up
- OFHL Trading Deadline is Sunday, March 5th, midnight.
PLAYER OF THE WEEK: 4-WAY TIE
8 points for EZ’s goalie John Gibson AH, and Stifler’s rookie Patrik Laine WP, as well as T-Man’s Robin Lehner BF (aka “The Mad Trapper.”)
Also, Brent Burns…again getting 8 points
How good is Brent Burns this year?
COACH OF THE WEEK
Claude Julien was on the move this week. Coaching is a tough gig. Makes you lose your hair.
From the Olympic Memorabilia Auction:
Williams Lake Craft Beer Fest 2017
Great time this past weekend with lots of OFHL GMs in attendance. Ren & Stimpy’s plan to trade with an inebriated Orv, Erty & JBR back-fired as they themselves imbibed heavily.
Top beer of the night? Take it from Orv whose Untappd notes on the Four Winds Apparition read: “Enjoyed. Mild sour and grapefruit notes. 4.25/5”
Spring is coming. It was so nice in Quesnel last week that Vinny got the bike out. Result below:
Get back on that horse! No harm done.
That’s it! Five Weeks to end of Regular Season.
Posted on February 19, 2017, in Uncategorized and tagged Brent Burns, four winds, gibson, hanson brothers, jersey foul, julien, laine, lehner, olympics, rings, slap shot, team USA. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.