Week 20 Oscar Review
La La Land wins? Or is it Moonlight? Who cares! Just give it to “Slap Shot” every year!
Anyways, get ramped up for the Week 20 Wrap-up with the Hanson’s debut.
THE WEEKLY RANT or THE WEEK IN BULLETS
- Big week for Stifler & Fulty with 34, but they played each other so neither goes 3-0
- 3-0 weeks go to EZ & Rolphy
- Rolphy picks up 5 points on Cordy and sits just 5 points behind with 4 weeks to go… looking to be a great finish.
- Rolphy also pulls 11 points clear of 3rd place.
- Movers: Fulty, EZ, & Orv all jump up one spot in the standings this week
- Cordy’s one tie was the fewest points he’s had in any week this year.
- Fulty was the hottest team in Feb. going 10-1-1
- T-Man & Vinny are battling for the last money spot
- The week 19 pick-up went to R&S and they grabbed ‘yotes 2015 2nd rounder Christian Fischer who is lighting it up in the AHL this year
- The week 20 pick up is between R&S 123, JBR 45, and Orv 6….. and a “6” is rolled so ORV gets a pick. Next week will be the last pick-up.
- OFHL Trading Deadline is Sunday, March 5th, midnight.
The Remaining Sked
|21||F.27-M.5||J Z &||& J D||S V C||V H S||Z O J||H E V||O G H||E T Z||G R E||T F O||R D G||F C T||D & R||C S F|
|22||M.6-12||G E R||H T G||O R T||T D F||R C D||F & C||J F V||D S &||C J S||& V J||S Z E||E H Z||V O H||Z G O|
|23||M.13-19||T O H||O Z V||G H Z||E G O||F E G||D R T||R T S||C F R||& D F||S C D||J & C||V S &||Z J E||H V J|
|24||M.20-26||V S C||S E F||J & E||Z J &||H V S||O Z J||& C D||G H V||T O Z||R G H||F T O||D R G||C F T||E D R|
|M.27-A.9||PLAYOFFS LAST 2 WEEKS OF NHL SEASON|
PLAYER OF THE WEEK
EZ got over half his points from two guys, as Josi NS & Toews CH each registered 9 points. No goalies in the running this week, but here’s a look back at Jacques Plante, the pioneer of the mask, as a young Hab, and in his final season of pro.
Fox cancelled their show, so are these guys coming back to TSN?
ALT-NEWS? FAKE NEWS?
from the ertyfiles
WEEK 20 STANDINGS
Take heart Canucks fans, There’s a chance you could get the 1st pick in June’s NHL Draft. Erty said the mumps issue has been trending on twitter with #swollenfornolan
It was a special evening for Colin Chaulk inside Fort Wayne’s Memorial Coliseum Saturday night. The longtime member of the minor league Komets was having his number retired by the franchise during a pre-game ceremony. But there was a slight issue before the banner featuring his No. 91 was raised to the arena rafters.
It was unveiled upside down.
Apparently, arena workers who prepared the banner were to blame, leading to an embarrassing few moments during the ceremony. But the most unbelievable part was that no one felt the need to stop and fix it. Instead, the banner went up, up and up upside down.
That’s a wrap. See ya next week.
Posted on February 26, 2017, in Uncategorized and tagged echl, ertyfiles, hanson brothers, mumps, o'toole, oilers, onrait, oscars, plante, retired jerseys, sean spicer, soccer. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.